Two part Cartridge Dispensing Instructions:(For Example Purposes A Common Loctite Product Has Been Used)
The two part cartridge dispensing instructions provided are generic. If you have specific questions about your application do not hesitate to ask someone on our technical staff. Please review the MSDS and Tech Data for your product before use.
1. Load a cartridge of adhesive into the appropriate manual dispense gun.
2. Remove the cap from an adhesive cartridge and dispense a little out of the cartridge, to be sure both sides are dispensing.
Fig. 1: remove cap
Fig. 2: lightly dispense some material from the cartridge
3. Place static mix nozzle on cartridge and dispense a small mass of product to ensure it is mixing properly.
Fig. 3: put nozzle on end of cartridge
Fig. 4: dispense small amount of mixed product
4. Begin dispensing and using the material on the application.
5. If you have finished the application before the cartridge is completely out, remove the nozzle and plave the original cap back on the product. *Place the cap back on the cartridge with each side back on its original side. If the two parts mix, it will cure the cap to the cartridge.*
6. Nozzle will cure and are only recommend for single use.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We have a variety of two part adhesive products, do not hesistate to ask for information concerning your application.
Thank you for choosing American Sealants Inc.!This entry was posted in How-to. Bookmark the permalink.
Since 1987 American Sealants has become a recognized and trusted manufacturer, supplier and packager for some of the biggest brand name adhesive and industrial companies in the United States. American Sealants Inc. has grown due to its manufacturing capabilities, core values, and quality control processes. As a leader in the industry, our experienced customer service and technical team are here to ensure your satisfaction. You can be assured that you are receiving a quality product. We do not cut corners to provide cost savings – rather we offer a high performing product at a competitive price through our capabilities and processes. If you do not see something listed on our website, please do not hesitate to call and ask. With our experience we can help you get moving in the right direction.
October 3, 2014 Aerosol Can For RTV Silicones & Grease
August 8, 2014 How To Remove Adhesives & Caulks? Use ASI 0240!
May 10, 2011 ASI Window Sealant is AAMA Approved!
February 21, 2011 New Laminate Squeeze Tubes